10 Year Limited Warranty*
Thank you for your interest in Sport-a-Seat®.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from “Sport-a-Seat®”.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period
During the warranty period, Sport-a-Seat® will repair or replace products or parts of a product that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct the problem?
Sport-a-Seat® will repair the product, at no charge, using new or replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Sport-a-Seat® is 10 Years from the date of purchase after April 2015. Purchases prior to April 2015 under previous ownership are not covered under this warranty and will be handled on an individual basis.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage of a product resulting from modification of the product
- Damage resulting from improper use
- Damage resulting from natural disasters
- Theft of a product
- Loss of a product
- Purchase of your Sport-a-Seat® prior to April 2015. Proof of purchase is required and must be included with your warranty inquiry. Purchases prior to April 2015, not covered by this warranty, will be handled on an individual basis. A determination will be made if a repair or replacement is needed.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Sport-a-Seat® to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. firstname.lastname@example.org